These are my reading notes for the Center for Humane Technnology’s Foundations of Humane Technology intro course put out by Participate. Happy to dialogue with anyone who is interested in sharing ideas.
Module 1: The Need for Humane Tehnology
We are building a future where:
- attention and intention are deeply valued
- stakeholders using our technology have chairs at the design table
- technology helps us make wise choices
- technology fostered exemplary democractic practices
- fostered deep collaboration on global challenges